For very large homes or applications where very large numbers of devices need to be included in the system, it can be beneficial to add a second Vera controller to the system. This is called "bridging" controllers.
When you bridge Vera controllers, one unit (usually the first one you installed) acts as the "master," and the second unit is considered the "slave."
Steps to bridge your Vera units:
1. Both units must be connected to the same network
2. Go to your Vera Dashboard for the master controller (the first one installed). Make sure that Auto detect devices on my home network option is enabled (Settings > Net&Wifi) on the master controller.
3. Click Devices and then go to "Add device"
3. Scroll down and click Add "UPnP devices"
4. Check the checkbox "Scan for UPnP devices" and press "Next"
5. Wait aproximatively 10 minutes for your master Vera to scan the other Vera from your network
6. You'll see your Vera gateway in that list as Mios_serialNumber and click on the ADD button.
- Email Us
Platform Status: status.getvera.com
USA Toll Free: +1 (866) 966-2272
International: +1 (702) 487-9770
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 12:00am to 10:00pm Pacific Time
- Saturday - Sunday 4:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Spanish Language Support hours:
- Monday – Friday 6:00am to 10:00pm Pacific Time