This guide will teach you how to:
- Power-cycle your VeraSecure
- Troubleshoot your VeraSecure
- Press and hold the reset button, on the side, for 30 seconds
- Release the reset button and unplug the power cord from VeraSecure
- The power light will blink for a few seconds and then the unit will turn off
- Reapply power to start the unit again
- Status of the cloud servers and any ongoing maintenance can be checked at https://status.getvera.com/
- If no incident is reported on the status page, don't hesitate to contact Customer Care
- Power-cycle the controller; if the light becomes solid, you are good to go
- If the problem persists, first reset the controller to factory defaults, try to access the UI, and restore from the last backup
- If the problem persists, contact Customer Care
The cellular backup connection has issues connecting. Cannot connect to the mobile carrier.
Make sure the main router has DHCP server enabled. You should check with your ISP or router manufacturer.
Make sure the internet cable is connected to an Internet source and/or try a different Ethernet patch cord.
- Meet the Vera Dashboard
- Controlling your Vera system
- My Modes