This guide will teach you:
- Connect VeraSecure to your local network and power.
How to connect VeraSecure to your local network
- Connect your Vera Controller to your router using an Ethernet cable
- Connect the AC Power Adapter to Vera
- Wait for the Power and the other lights to turn solid green (This should take about 15 minutes, as the controller might upgrade automatically)
- Once the Power and other lights turn solid green, you can move on to the next step - set up your account
What can you do next?
- Let's set up your account