Install and Setup Vistacam 700
1. Firmly press the blue WPS button once, located on the back of the VistaCam 700
2. The network LED will blink amber, indicating that the pairing process has started On the Vera unit, press the Select button until the Wi-Fi LED blinks Press the Sync button to confirm the selection and go to WPS mode.
3. After a minute, the green power LED on the back of the camera will be solid and the network LED will begin blinking green
Mounting and installation
2. Place the camera in the desired position on the wall/ceiling. Screw the two screws into the wall through the holes of the stand
3. Firmly connect the AC Power Adapter to the VistaCam 700 Power Connection and then plug it into an AC outlet.
What can you do next?
- Connect Amazon Alexa with Vera
- Contact and enable Customer Care