You can disable Vera's Wi-Fi on the 'Net & Wi-Fi' tab. Vera1 and Vera2 use 802.11g for Wi-Fi. Vera3 uses 802.11n for Wi-F.
Articles in this section
- How to create a scene with Schedules and Delays?
- Will my Z-Wave devices still work if Vera is removed from the system?
- What is Vera's black dongle for? What happens if I lose it?
- How secure are Z-Wave devices such as door locks?
- How much money will Vera save me on my energy bill?
- Will Vera work internationally?
- Can Vera really be that easy to setup and access remotely?
- So Vera has a built in Wi-Fi access point? Those things are complicated to set up!
- What if I don't want another Wi-Fi access point? What kind of Wi-Fi does Vera use?
- But web cameras and other network devices always require some setup, right?