If you have problems getting your Vera controller to work with the Fios modem, note that it has a 'security' setting. If you leave it at the normal level, it blocks internet traffic except standard web browsing. You have to tell the Fios modem to white-list Vera, or lower the security setting.
Articles in this section
- Reset Atom Hub
- Q: Why does Vera use different communications systems?
- Why won't Fios allow Vera to connect?
- Will my devices still work if Vera is removed from the system?
- Q: Why can't I remotely access my controller?
- Q: What's the difference between Z-Wave and Wi-Fi, and what's Zigbee?
- Q: What is the range of my Vera Controller, and can I extend it?
- What is the difference between VeraSecure, VeraPlus, and VeraEdge?
- What is the Vera Shop return policy?
- What if I don't have Internet at home?