At the Mi Casa Verde store, we pre-configure everything for you. So when your new device arrives at your home, you just take it out of the box and plug it in. We do all the work for you. For example, if you bought a web camera from a retail store and want to connect it to Vera's wireless network, you would probably need to configure it with some technical stuff, like the correct SSID and WPA key. But, if you buy the camera from us, we pre-configure it with all the information it needs to connect to your Vera. So you just plug it in!
Articles in this section
- How to create a scene with Schedules and Delays?
- Will my Z-Wave devices still work if Vera is removed from the system?
- What is Vera's black dongle for? What happens if I lose it?
- How secure are Z-Wave devices such as door locks?
- How much money will Vera save me on my energy bill?
- Will Vera work internationally?
- Can Vera really be that easy to setup and access remotely?
- So Vera has a built in Wi-Fi access point? Those things are complicated to set up!
- What if I don't want another Wi-Fi access point? What kind of Wi-Fi does Vera use?
- But web cameras and other network devices always require some setup, right?