The reset button is located near the status LED, inside the little hole next to it. Being recessed, you'll need a paper clip or something similar to reach it and push it in.
Articles in this section
- Where Should I Have Ezlo Atom Connected?
- How Do I Connect Ezlo Atom to a Wi-Fi Network?
- What Types of Wi-Fi Networks Can I connect my Ezlo Atom to?
- I Can't Find the "Atom_xxxx" Access Point
- Where is the Reset Button Located?
- How do I Reset Ezlo Atom?
- How Can I Change My Ezlo Atom Password?
- What Devices Will Work with Ezlo Atom?
- How Many Devices Does the Ezlo Atom Support?
- What Protocol Does Ezlo Atom Use?