To reset Ezlo Atom you'll need access to the reset button. It's easy to find, as there's only one button, but you'll need a paper clip or something similar to reach it. Find out more on that as well as the kinds of reset you can perform (there is more than one type) here.
Articles in this section
- Where Should I Have Ezlo Atom Connected?
- How Do I Connect Ezlo Atom to a Wi-Fi Network?
- What Types of Wi-Fi Networks Can I connect my Ezlo Atom to?
- I Can't Find the "Atom_xxxx" Access Point
- Where is the Reset Button Located?
- How do I Reset Ezlo Atom?
- How Can I Change My Ezlo Atom Password?
- What Devices Will Work with Ezlo Atom?
- How Many Devices Does the Ezlo Atom Support?
- What Protocol Does Ezlo Atom Use?