Geofencing is the detection of the geographical position, specifically when entering or exiting a defined perimeter, based on which a particular scene will run or the house mode will be changed, as set by the user. Geofencing is not available with Ezlo Atom, but it is with all the other Vera controllers—Edge, Plus, and Secure.
Articles in this section
- Where Should I Have Ezlo Atom Connected?
- How Do I Connect Ezlo Atom to a Wi-Fi Network?
- What Types of Wi-Fi Networks Can I connect my Ezlo Atom to?
- I Can't Find the "Atom_xxxx" Access Point
- Where is the Reset Button Located?
- How do I Reset Ezlo Atom?
- How Can I Change My Ezlo Atom Password?
- What Devices Will Work with Ezlo Atom?
- How Many Devices Does the Ezlo Atom Support?
- What Protocol Does Ezlo Atom Use?