- First, open up your VeraMobile app then go to “Devices” and tap the “+” symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose “Cameras” then“Vistacam 702” from the list.
- When prompted by the wizard, plug in the VistaCam 702 into a power outlet, using the supplied power adapter and cable.
- Wait for the camera to boot up. Once the front LED will blink BLUE tap “Next”.
- You’ll have to connect your smartphone to the camera’s own Wi-Fi network first, by going to your device Wi-Fi settings (enable Wi-Fi if not enabled), then look for the camera's Wi-Fi Network. Usually, it looks like “VistaCam702_XXXXXXXXX” where XXXXXXXX is the actual Wi-Fi password of the camera you have to use.
- Once your smartphone is connected to the camera’s WiFi, return to the VeraMobile app and tap the “Next” button, then choose the Wi-Fi Network of your home, you want to connect the camera to (needs to be the same network as your Vera controller).
- Listen for the audio queues of the camera and when it audibly confirms it is connected to your home Wi-Fi, tap the “Next” button.
- Wait while the camera is being configured and connected to your Vera, (might take up to 2 minutes). Once it’s done you will be prompted to choose a name for your Camera and select a room. Tap “I’m done adding devices” to close the wizard.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added a VistaCam 702 camera to your Vera or Ezlo system. Cameras can be visualized from the “Cameras” menu of your VeraMobile App.
- You can use the dual-way audio feature and configure additional settings of the camera, like the motion sensor sensitivity, status of the internal storage, the led status and day/night mode, by going to Cameras->Tap on Vistacam 702.
- You can use the camera motion sensor in scenes and automations. For example, you can set certain lights to turn ON when viewing the camera.
- From “Dashboard->My Modes” (Home icon on mobile)->”Configure”, you can easily configure your camera to record video, or take pictures when motion is detected.
- My camera is not being detected by the wizard
Go to “Settings->Net&Wifi” (accessible from a web browser only) and make sure the “Auto-detect devices on my home network” option is enabled.
- The LED is NOT flashing blue during the setup phase.
To reset the camera, press the reset button on the back of the camera and hold it down for 4 seconds or until you hear the audio cues of the camera saying “Reset Complete”.