How to Contact Customer Care
Sometimes you just need a little help with your Vera controller. Our customer care team is ready to help.
This guide will teach you:
- How to contact customer care
- How to enable customer care remote access
- Tips & tricks for customer care
Contact customer care
The fastest and easiest way to get support is to click the contact customer care button and fill out the form.
- Go to settings -> customer care
- Click contact customer care
- Fill out the form and click Send email
Enable customer care remote access
The support team may ask you to enable remote access technical support by attaching the serial code to the ticket. This way, the support department will be able to connect securely to your Vera and troubleshoot your unit.
- Go to Settings -> Customer care
- Click enable underneath remote access
- Give the generated string of numbers (eg: 4500000-700000 ) to the agent, via the email or phone
NOTE: The remote key and channels will remain available for 72 hours, after which, they will get automatically disabled. If the agents need more time to fix any issues, they may ask you to extend the access by re-enabling customer care remote channels.
There are a number of other ways you can contact us:
- using the form
- Platform Status:
- USA Toll Free:
Tips & Tricks when contacting Customer Care
- If none of our agents are available, leave a voicemail
- If you contact us using the email form, tell us exactly what the problem is, in as much detail as possible
- Enable customer care remote access and copy and paste the generated strings of numbers into the email form