VERA 7.03Web: 1.7.481 for G100/G300, 1.7.906 for G150
Feature #1VERA Geolocation & Geofencing
Vera can use your smartphone to determine where you are. Scenes will be automatically launched and house mode changed based on whether you are leaving or returning home (i.e. locking doors, turning lights on/off, adjusting the thermostat, etc.).
- GPS must be active on the phone.
Feature #2VERA Push Notifications
Support of one gateway, one user, one device/phone/tablet, at present. Multi-controller support coming next year.
- Notifications appear only on the last device the user was logged in;
- If app is closed with 'Force close' from Settings->Apps push notification will not be received;
- If Internet connection is down only the last push notification will be shown.
Feature #3UI7 compatibility assured for “Vera most used plugins”
**** the plugins MUST be published on apps by 3rd party developers or VERA
- Wake on Lan Plugin
- Push Notification Plugin
- GCAL3 - Google Calendar 3 | Google Calendar Switch Plugin
- Ping Sensor Plugin
- Variable Container Plugin
- Thermostat Min Max Plugin
- Smart Switch Plugin
- SQBlaster Plugin
- Deus Ex Machina Plugin
- Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi Plugin
- Battery Monitor Plugin
- DVR Install Utility Plugin
- iCamView IP Camera Server Plugin
- Wunderground Weather Plugin
- Global Cache GC100 Plugin
- Virtual ON/OFF Switches Plugin
- Panasonic IP Camera Plugin
- Countdown Timer Plugin
- Combination Switch Plugin
- Heliotrope Plugin
- DataMine graphing and logging Plugin
- Samsung TV Remote Plugin
Feature #4Custom Delay time for switching between Home and Away modes.
Users can recover their password using the mobile apps.
Support for Z-Wave Plus
- Add the possibility to view more than 10 alerts at once
- Add trigger based on instant energy usage
- Buttons inconsistency for device settings resolved
- Luup code window enlarged
- Option to recover password using email address
- Room name allows the single quote mark
- Send a registration email to new users
- (Customer Issue) On Vera edge the USB devices were not recognized
- (Customer Issue) On Vera edge the WiFi is not turned on by default
- (FORUM REPORTED) Mismatch with scene triggers after upgrade from UI5
- (FORUM REPORTED) Scheduled scenes are not working properly
- (FORUM REPORTED) api.getCommandURL() added in version v1.7.437 does not seem to work remote, the UI5 command_url version does still work.
- (FORUM REPORTED) Cannot add string in trigger input field for a scene
- (FORUM REPORTED) Variable _DEVICE_NAME_ does not display the actual device name in UI7 and instead displays a default text of "device"
- (Customer Issue) The motion sensor for the Aeon multisensor generation 5 is not added.
- (Customer Issue) The recessed door sensor is not detected by Vera at the inclusion/exclusion process
- No feedback from web UI when option "Automatic Device Detection" is enabled or disabled
- "3G WAN failover" always displayed as enabled
- "Energy used" not working for thermostats
- "Glass Break Sensor" has the same icon as a door/window sensor
- "Inside" missing for temperature reported by thermostats.
- 12 PM appears as duplicate in Door Lock Restrictions
- Add CT32 from Other devices wizard doesn't go to Step3
- Add Device Wizard doesn't jump to Step 3 for Ecolink Door Window Sensor
- Aeon DSB45 (Water Leak Sensor) added as a motion sensor
- Align input fields from Manually add camera page
- Apps buttons overlaps in device control panel
- 'Auto' Function is missing from Edit Modes for thermostat Remotec
- BACKEND - Refresh Device
- Backend threads started incorrectly after pause
- Bad message displayed after option "Failsafe tunnels" is enabled
- Bypass/Arm state can't be changed from slider button (iOS)
- Cache the data retrieved from energy plugin
- Cancel button from house modes change has no action
- Changes made in House modes are not saved every time
- City is duplicated in "Location" page
- Danfoss Radiator is added incorrect
- Device Control Panel arrow button is missing from View by List
- Device Category: Security Sensor token wrong value
- Display an info message near 'Secure unit' option
- Display info message when Alerts page is blank
- Display the notifications limit on Notifications Limits page
- Ecolink Door/Window Sensor is added as a motion sensor
- Email validation code received with html code
- Event ' whenever the device is turned OFF' appears to be set as predefined
- HEM 1st edition is added with incorrect category
- Hide list of backups is user is not authenticated
- House mode is incomplete after the mobile app is taken in and out from Stand By Mode
- IE issue with purify.js - unable to get property ... of undefined or NULL
- Incomplete parameters sent for Sercomm 8110 for RTSP
- Inconsistency when editing house modes
- iOS Once type scene don't run
- iOS scene schedule Once crashed when a trigger is deleted
- Issue - thermostat at "Step 2: Device Actions"
- Issue for name of devices that contains character "&"
- Issue in "Security Monitoring Services" section
- Issue in Device state change for Mode set to Default in Edit My Modes Page
- Issue in Unpair device wizard
- Issue under section "Optional Services"
- Issue when you delete alerts
- Issues - Security Monitoring Services
- Landscape Camera Live Image isn't properly Centered
- Last tripped variable is updated every time at wake-up
- Long value device variable overlaps other item in flash tab
- Missing Icons from Kit devices
- Missing option "Cost per KWH of electricity" from "Unit Settings"
- No add action button in advanced scene editor
- No control button for Aeon Siren in "Advanced Settings"
- No control buttons for Fibaro Flood Detector in "Advanced Settings"
- No error message displayed in Setup Wizard when email already exists
- Not all devices displayed on Edit house modes
- Notifications for Aeon Repeater (DSD37)
- Notify checkbox check/unchecked selection isn't saved
- Option "Backup Z-Wave Network" missing from "Create backup" page
- Option "Failsafe tunnels" doesn't stay enabled
- Play video records - not working in Google Chrome for camera Bosch micro 2000
- Remotec ZXT-120 thermostats not detected correctly
- Remove "temperature" from water leak sensor device cpanel
- Scheduled scenes with recurring timers and luup code crash the LuaUPnP engine
- Setpoint for thermostat Remotec is °C°F instead of °F
- Siren should have On/Off button in Edit house modes page
- SMS validation code not received
- Step 2-1 is the same with step 2-2 for "Evolve EV-LSM15"
- Step 2-1 is the same with step 2-2 for "Jasco 45705"
- Streaming doesn't return from RTSP to MJPEG
- Temperature for thermostat should be also displayed on the icon of the thermostat
- Text notifications are sent as attachments to email to sms users
- The "Welcome, XXXXXX" should use the user's name
- The linear garage door icon is off center
- The mimolite garage controller is diplayed as a sensor in Vera mobile UI7
- The notifications (from My alerts) are displayed as undefined in Internet Explorer
- The option to change the default value for variable "breach_delay" is missing from UI
- Thermostat Icon doesn't show the correct temperature
- Time Restriction Constraint for Pin codes
- Typo in "Restore backup message" displayed
- Typo in section "How much does it cost?"
- Unable to arm/bypass the flood detector from "Control" tab
- Unable to change Other users Notifications limits
- Unable to change radius color
- Unable to change state Off/Heat for Danfoss radiator
- Unable to modify the default value for variable "mode_change_delay"
- Unable to turn "On/Off" a dimmer from the advanced settings
- Unit assigned to account doesn't appear in 'Select Location' Page
- Update backend c++ library for support 64 Bit
- Users & Account Info -> Users Info - if push notification is checked and sms notification is not we have a error
- Users are receiving the validation code after the account is created but will not know what to do with it,
- Value '50m' isn't saved when editing 'Radius size' and 'Accuracy Location'
- VERA UI7 Firmware capability to connect to a wireless router is not working
- View Alert Button not working
- 'View failed devices' should redirect the user to the list with devices not responding. Blocked till VUI-988 is solved.
- Vision 4BH2-10002 water leak sensor is not detected correct
- Weather widget doesn't make use of the region
- Welcome scene doesn't redirect user to Edit My Modes Page
- When editing a scene created on android with location as trigger is detected on web as manual trigger
- Wrong alignment in Heal Report
- Wrong message displayed under "Internet access"
- Wrong name for Jasco 45705 in "Add Device" wizard list
- Wrong time displayed for Moscow
- Wrong time format displayed (AM instead of PM)
- You cannot edit an existing user - Into Controller Access part
Known Issues and Problems
- (FORUM REPORT) Auto-update checkbox for plugins
- (FORUM REPORT) "Can't detect device" for few plugins if luup.set_failure(false) is not called by the plugin developer
- (FORUM REPORTED) The upgrade does not delete the file: /etc/cmh-firmware/mios.squashfs when the upgrade is completed.
- (FORUM REPORT)Z-Wave group association for a Fibaro dimmer not working anymore after upgrade to UI7