Resolved issue in build 1.5.532:
- Added the Commands variable to Danfoss and Horstmann radiators.
- Created device ID for the Horstmann relay.
- Removed duplicate D-Link Camera entry.
- Added a Cooper device.
- Set the DateTime to 01/01/1970 00:00 for Vera 2 and Vera Lite.
- prevent dnsmasq reponse to broadcast DHCPINFORM messages on wan interface
- fix UNIT_MODELS for VeraLite string
- prevent dnsmasq response to DHCPINFORM broadcast messages on wan network
- move dnsmasq DHCPINFORM fix from platform_init to fresh install in order to apply the fix at first boot after upgrade
- set return code for fix_dnsmasq_DHCPINFORM function in order to be able to restart dnsmasq or not
- add zwave australia
- Added many new devices (Everspring, 2-Gig, Merten, Fibaro).
- remove variable 1 from conf file so aeon sensors will work
- save time at shutdown only if it was synced from the internet previously; sync time in UTC; fix set time to EPOCH in current timezone
- do not restore time from file if unit just synced time form internet; set epoch as 1 Jan 2000
- add logging in logread; add service led as error for Vera3
- Added 2-Gig CT-100 thermostat.
- do not apply new leasetime value and restart dnsmasq if value is same as old one
- Removed the 'prodId' for the 2-Gig CT-100 thermostat.
- Added Zwave.Me iTemp temperature sensor.
- Remove duplicate 2-Gig CT-100 entry.
- add option for writting japan zw firmware
- add japan zw fw
- fix wan state for VeraLite when network is restarting
- fix call provision_vera from factory test
- set by default the option to store logs on server
- show only the TS server name, do not include the domain also
- Replaced VEra with unit.
- Don't display full server names.
- Added control codes for the heater.
- Added Siren files.
- Added 2 more preset buttons.
- Added icon for the 51%-75% load interval for the dimmable light.
- Updated the icon names for the Siren device.
- Updated the door sensor icons.
- use LOGS_PATH instead of hardcoded logs path
- fix day of week codes displayed wrong with yale locks
- log timezone information on startup
- joseph's issue with pin code validation date range getting lost
- add immediate save after critical data changes
- hide notification_only scenes from sdata
- Fixed Windows Covering Up command not being reversed when ReverseOnOff is "1". Also fixed that for the other command classes.
- always log what's going on with lock schedules
- try to reduce nonce collissions with assa locks by adding delays since the locks send alarms when codes are sent
- add support for schlage locks in australia
- add support for multi level sensor v5 (aeon and express controls)
- up/down was reversed for Window coverings. Fix this, but NOTE: This may reverse the prior behavior. You can set the variable 'reverseon/off' for this device to change the behavior.
- add support for polycontrol alarms
- add custom poll update for lock/unlock
- Restart tunnels only if ra_check2.php returns 'ERROR'.
- purge codes on a newly added lock
- move configure node
- add support for japan module
- Changed label from 'House/Node' to 'HouseID/Node'.
- Increased the size of the input fields in the 'Advanced' tab.
- Added code to disable functions which are not added into top menu.
- Fixed get_backup for remote access.
- Fixed storage backups urls.
- Fixed condition for menu item check.
- Fixed measuring label from Energy.
- Add the "users" tag with an empty value when creating a trigger, otherwise no alerts will be sent to the server.
- Disabled command on disabled conditional buttons.
- Added random string to get backups url to avoid caching issue on ie9.
- Added icons for siren.
- Changed the icon for the tripped door sensor.
- Renamed door_sensor.png to match the rest of the icon names.
- Renamed door_sensor_0.png to match the rest of the icon names.
- Renamed door_sensor_100.png to match the rest of the icon names.
- Fixed cameras with restricted controls.
- Added lang include
- Limit "Description" field from Apps/Develop Apps/Create device to 24 characters
- Fixed the wrong serial port path variable.
- Added support for adding code to account.
- added gifs instead of swf animations for vera 3
- Re-added Hack to convert 2.78 to 3.20 with link to docs5 instead of wiki.