Resolved issues in 1.5.286:
LINUX_SCRIPTS from 1.5.276 - 1.5.286
1. Prevent empty values also by restoring the files from ro mtd
UI_LINUX_SCRIPTS from 1.5.276 - 1.5.286
1. Prevent empty values also by restoring the files from ro mtd for firmware version and platform
UPGRADE_SCRIPT from 1.5.276 - 1.5.286
1. Request OpenWRT upgrade to version 78 which has latest nand,jffs2,overlayfs and mtd-tools
MIOS_SRC from 1.5.276 - 1.5.286
1. Fixed _UNITS_NAME_PLURAL_ token.
2. Port id's were too small
3. Fix a crash/reload loop that occurred by USB serial devices
4. Having ID's longer than a pre-defined buffer
5. Fix problem JOD reported where generic ip cameras were getting deleted on upgrade
6. Fix return to previous settings
7. Fix controlling an IR device in a scene
8. Poll battery operated nodes on wakeup so sensors get light/temperature/etc. values
MIOS_UI from 1.5.276 - 1.5.286
1. Fixed top menu on lower resolution.
2. Added server offset into alerts filters.
3. More friendly messages for adding user.
4. Fixed offline alerts server.
5. Moved sta server retrieval in a separate function.
6. Fixed timestamps for alerts.
7. Added message when session is disconnected.
8. Mantis #2067 [Remove duplicated Source trigger icon from Legend from My alerts page]
9. Password restriction to alphanumeric strings.