New features in UI5:
1. Devices are organized and displayed in separate tabs by category: lights, sensors, cameras, etc.
2. You can pin the most often used devices and scenes on the Dashboard for quick access. The devices and scenes that are not pinned won't be displayed on the Dashboard.
3. The Add Device Wizard is now included in UI.
4. You can view and manage all the existing triggers (events) and schedules (timers) on Vera without opening any scene.
5. Creating scenes is easier and more intuitive with the new scene creator wizard.
6. You can now see the scene commands in the Advanced scene editor.
7. The MiOS Marketplace (now called MiOS Apps) functionality is now included in UI. You can:
- View app information
- Install apps
- View and Add reviews
8. The MiOS control panel (CP) functionality is now included in UI, but only if the user is authenticated. You can:
- Connect to one of your other Veras
- Add new or existing users to your Vera
- Remove users from your Vera
- Change your MiOS account password
- View alerts
- View available backups
- Change unit settings, like the Vera name and the number of SMSes and e-mails per day
- View camera archives
9. Energy monitoring using the ERGY plugin by EchoLabs, which is included in UI.
10. Real-time camera video streaming and video recording.