With the battery backup, you can keep your VeraEdge Home Controller up and running, even when the power goes out.
This guide will teach you:
- Connect and use a Battery Backup with your VeraEdge
To install your Battery Backup system:
- Connect the Power Supply cord to the Battery Backup "In" port. Plug the other side of the supply cord into an AC outlet.
- Plug one side of the enclosed cable into the Battery Backup "Out" port and the other side into the back of your Vera.
- Turn on the Battery using the switch on the side of the battery.
- Vera should start-up as usual.
Congratulations! You've completed the one-time setup for your Vera Controller Backup System. Now you can enjoy continuous, uninterrupted protection of your Vera System.