Welcome to Vera Smarter Home Control. If you're new to smart home technology, you'll be amazed by the convenience, the power, and peace-of-mind that Vera provides.
This guide will teach you:
- Connect VeraSecure to your local network and power.
How to connect VeraSecure to your local network
- Connect your Vera Controller to your router using an Ethernet cable
- Connect the AC Power Adapter to Vera
- Wait for the Power and the other lights to turn solid green (This should take about 15 minutes, as the controller might upgrade automatically)
- Once the Power and other lights turn solid green, you can move on to the next step - set up your account