Resolved issues in firmware 1.5.343:
- Add window covering per christian 27-feb email
- Report system errors using external script directly to the alert server
- Do not turn off the zwave led when starting NetworkMonitor on VeraLite, since NM is no longer controlling the zwave led on it.
- Add support for remotec
- Fix script to escape " received in POST parameters
- Try to prevent bogus message when /tmp drive is full
- Modify upgrade script to stop LuaUPnP before downlaoding the firmware image and to don't delete logs from usb stick
- Replace inside cgi script call with /usr/bin/ script
- Increase backup upload limit to 4Mb
- Upgrade base image to ver 81 which has the patch for df when /tmp is full
- Add delay for Merten per Carsten
- Fix a crash on startup when syncing an alert that has been deleted
- Added 'LastTrip' in 'S_SecuritySensor1.xml' to be available in lu_sdata. (Mantis 2188)
- Added 'BatteryLevel' in 'S_HaDevice1.xml' to be available in lu_sdata. (Mantis 2188)
- Fix that mac address wasn't always capitalized
- Add support for remotec ir blaster
- Moved all mcv energy stuff in one tab.
- Add i/r devices without a usb uirt
- Set date from backend.
- Added preview info to thermostat scheduler.
- Fix for alerts to set timestamp according to gmt_offset properly.
- Moved MCV energy stuff in one tab. Fixed Energy menu.
- Removed configure buttons for non-Zwave devices.
- Re-added local authentication. Mantis 2243
- Allowed tech support form even with unit disconnected.
- Fixed 2246
- Added loginAlert. Added extra info to login alert.
- Added support for IR devices. Added toggle codesets for IR remote control. Fix some IR related bugs.
- Added alert for login/re-authenticated.
- Added Capitalized remote tabs name
- Fixed delete camera for network cameras.