1. Use the Z-Wave double send (without ACK then with ACK) for lights only, not other devices, since its purpose was to eliminate the popcorn effect and creates unnecessary traffic otherwise.
2. Add special handling for devices made by Fibar for 2 way feedback
3. Fix NetworkMonitor so it will always reset the time if it doesn't get set at boot
4. Fix a bug in a script in the prior beta that made it incompatible with Vera 1
5. Add the pulse variable to the sdata request for energy meters
6. Fix a problem where changes saved got lost because luaupnp got a reload and the watchdog timer kicked in before it had finished flushing the files to disk.
7. Add support for Schedule Entry version 3 command class and locks by Assa Abloy
8. Tweak to the timing of the squashfs mounting to improve reliability