Meet the Vera Dashboard
The Vera Dashboard is a web-based interface that provides the control center for the devices that you use with Vera. It can be accessed at home or via the Internet, from any web browser or smartphone. It's secure too -- the Vera system uses the same security mechanisms as banks do for online banking.
Easy, Powerful Control of Your Home or Small Business
The Vera Dashboard App allows you to:
- Control and keep tabs on your entire home or business system thanks to the dedicated cards
- Check the latest system notifications and alerts
- Easily switch between the four house modes
- Control your favorite devices
To access the Vera Dashboard, you first need to:
- Have a Vera portal account and a controller assigned to it. See
- Authenticate against the Vera portal
After getting a system set up with several devices installed and favorites selected, here is what the Vera Dashboard should look like:
- Device Alerts: By default, the list is collapsed so that only the last message is displayed, but you can expand it by clicking on the arrow icon
- My Modes: By default, there are 4 house modes: Home, Away, Night and Vacation
- My Shortcuts: These are shortcuts to turn on/off switch lights and to lock/unlock door locks. The shortcuts will give you updated status for your entire Vera system
- My Favorites: A list of your favorite devices for quick access. Use the "Star" icon to the right of each device box, to add it to favorites.
Don't worry if your Vera Dashboard doesn't quite look like this yet. The next articles explain everything you need to know about setting up and using your Vera Dashboard.