Connect your Vera to your local Wi-Fi hotspot
When your Vera is connected to your wifi in client mode, you can position the controller in any location in your home, without the inconvenience of an Ethernet cable
This guide will teach you:
- How to connect your Vera wirelessly to your local Wi-Fi hotspot
- Open your Vera UI7 Dashboard
- Open the Settings tab on the left menu
- Press Net & Wifi
- Select "Through a Wi-Fi access point"
- Press "Scan and connect to a wifi network"
- Wait for the nearby hotspots to appear on the list
- Type in your passphrase and press "Connect"
- After 5 seconds, take the ethernet cable out of your Vera unit and wait for the Service light to turn ON
Please sign in to leave a comment.